Kanga Exchange offices – a network of cryptocurrency exchange offices in your city!
The world’s largest network of stationary cryptocurrency exchange offices. Over 350 locations in 11 countries! Come and exchange crypto for cash. The transactions are carried out in real time and the average exchange time is only 45 seconds.
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies:
- BTC, ETH, USDT / USDC and many others;
- in over 350 stationary exchange offices;
- at ATMs, up to PLN 4,000, with a fixed commission of 3%;
- with vouchers, no account registration required!
Check the terms of the transaction
Kanga – Leader of cryptocurrency exchange offices
the number of our locations
in so many countries you will find us
average replacement time
transactions per year
Kanga Exchange offices
A network of cryptocurrency exchange offices in your city!
How to buy or sell a cryptocurrency in the Kanga exchange office?
- Create an account in the Kanga Wallet app. You can find the application in the AppStore or Google Play.
- Arrange terms of trade with an exchange office*. You can find a list of exchange offices here.
- On the OTC tab, click on the GENERATE CODE button.
- Give the code to an employee and confirm the transaction on the phone screen.
- Make or receive payment for cryptocurrency.
* Remember that the commission at the exchange office is determined individually.
How to sell cryptocurrency without registering an account?
- On the bon.kantorkanga.pl website, select the cryptocurrency you want to sell and click on the GENERATE ADDRESS button.
- Send the cryptocurrency you want to sell in the exchange office to the created address.
- Download the generated voucher. Important! Remember the voucher ID and PIN.
- You can withdraw funds from the voucher at all Kanga exchange offices. You can find a list of exchange offices here.
How to sell cryptocurrency at an ATM?
- Call us +48 58 573 33 36* or contact us on Telegram: @KangaBankomaty.
- Determine the details of the transaction with the operator**.
- Make a transaction at an ATM using the BLIK code received from the operator.
* Phone available between 9 AM - 8 PM
** The limit of transactions at an ATM is PLN 4,000.
Contact numbers and Telegram channels are available only in Polish and English.
Do you have a problem with your BLIK? Did you not manage to withdraw the amount from an ATM? The ATM did not spend the money?
Fill out the application form!
Find a Kanga exchange office in your city
Sell cryptocurrency at an ATM!
No exchange office in your city? Use the ATM! It is enough that the machine of your choice supports BLIK codes.
To sell a cryptocurrency at an ATM, contact the operator at +48 58 573 33 36 or on Telegram @KangaBankomaty and agree on the terms of the transaction. The limit of an ATM transaction is PLN 4,000.
Meet the Kanga Wallet app
The Kanga Wallet App is:
- current exchange rates;
- quick access to the balance of funds;
- participation in the distribution of the PoS award;
- internal transfers via e-mail address;
- purchase and sale orders on the stock exchange;
- the possibility of buying and selling cryptocurrencies in stationary exchange offices.
Recent blog posts
Join the Kanga Exchange Network
Cryptocurrency exchange in stationary exchange offices has never been so easy! Do you run a stationary exchange office? Are you interested in expanding your offer with cryptocurrencies? Nothing simpler, contact us and we will guide you through the entire process!
Write to us ([email protected]) or leave your e-mail address and/or telephone number in the form on the right.